Scholarship is very important for all those students who are not able to pay their fees due to financial burden of their family. Moreover, the families in India are too poor to even eat properly, so the government always comes up with various scholarship schemes to help all the students who want to pursue higher education. In this article today we will talk about Jaganna Vidya Deevena Scheme which was started by the YSR Government of Andhra Pradesh State. In this article, we will share all the details about the scholarship scheme such as application form, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022: Third Installment Payment Status
The scholarship scheme was started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, mainly the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of this scheme financial funds will be provided to all those students who are willing to pursue higher education but unable to pay their fees due to financial burden of their family. Many students in the state of Andhra Pradesh have an excellent academic score but are unable to pay their fees as they do not have enough money to eat properly. So, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has started Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme to help all those students.
Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme under Fee Reimbursement
On 16 March 2022, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released the Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme funds and deposited it directly into the bank account of the student’s mothers. An amount of Rs 709 crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. This transfer has been done virtually from the CM Camp Office. Through this scheme, the government provides full fee reimbursement. On this occasion, CM highlighted that education is the only asset that can be given to children and that is why the government has started this scheme. Andhra Pradesh government is providing Rs 709 crore to around 10.82 lakh students for the October-December 2021 quarter. Andhra Pradesh government has also proposed Rs 27706 crore for school education for the financial year 2022-23.This fund is 12.52 per cent higher than last year’s allocation.
Second installment of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana released
On 29 July 2021, the Andhra Pradesh government released the second installment of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme . Under the second installment, an amount of Rs 693.81 crore has been directly transferred to the account of mothers of 10.97 lakh students currently pursuing higher education. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said that the Andhra Pradesh government has spent Rs 5573 crore for fee reimbursement since 2019 till now. This scheme has been launched to promote education which will help the coming generations in eradicating poverty. With the implementation of this scheme, everyone will be able to get education easily, which will create employment opportunities.
- The Chief Minister has also highlighted the fact that Andhra Pradesh has 33 per cent illiteracy as per the 2011 census. He has also concluded with BRICS countries on student enrollment for higher education and said that Brazil, Russia and China are ahead of India.
- Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister also said that the State Government is continuously working towards improving the literacy rate in the State and implementing schemes like Jagannath Amma Vodi, Goru Mudha, Vidya Kanuka, Vasati Deewana so that education is imparted to all the students. can be done. So far, the government has spent Rs 26,677 crore on the education sector.
96403 students of Visakhapatnam district benefitted
Under Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme, 96,403 students of Visakhapatnam district are getting benefits. District Collector A. Mallikarjuna has given this information. Under the second installment of this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has given Rs. 59.96 crore in the bank accounts of mothers of 96,403 students of Visakhapatnam district. The Chief Minister held a video conference from Tadepalli. The District Collector of Visakhapatnam participated in the video conference with the Chief Minister.
- After this program, the collector has highlighted the fact that the state government will bear the cost of education of every poor student so that every poor student can get an opportunity to get higher education.
- Around 11 lakh students from all over Andhra Pradesh are getting benefited under this scheme. On this occasion, he met Mayor G. Along with Hari Venkata Kumari, checks have also been handed over to the mothers of many students. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022: Third Installment Payment Status
1st installment Jagannath Vidya Deewana
Today on Monday 19th April 2021, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the first installment under the Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under the first installment, the state government has released Rs.671.45 crore. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the mother of the beneficiaries. A total of 10. 88 lakh beneficiaries have been selected by the Andhra Pradesh government under the Jagannath Vidya Deevena scheme. Under this scheme, the government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement to each beneficiary. Financial assistance will be given in total 4 installments. Out of these 4 installments, the first has been credited to the account of the beneficiary on 19th April 2021 and the second will be transferred in the month of July, December and February respectively.
Description of Jagannath Vidya Deevena
||Jagannath Vidya Deewana|
|Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
||providing financial funds for studies|
Payment Status Jagannath Vidya Deewana 2021
If you want to check the 1st installment amount of AP Vidya Deevena Scheme then you have to visit your respective bank branch which you have attached with Vidya Deevena application form while filling the application form because the state government transferred the financial assistance to each Is. Beneficiary bank account. Till now no payment details or status has been released on JVD website.
Implementation of Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme
The implementation of Jagannath Vidya Deevena Yojana will now start after the announcement made by the Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020. Under this scheme, about 14 lakh students of the state will be given full fee reimbursement benefits. He accepted Rs. 4000 crores with a previous due amount of Rs. 1880 crores for this scheme. He also said that education and health are our priority. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the applicant’s mother.
Objective of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme
- To provide assistance to financially weak students who want to pursue studies but are unable to do so due to lack of finance.
- To promote higher education in the state and encourage youth for further education
YSR Awas Yojana
List of courses covered under Jagannath Vidya Deevena YojanaJagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme consists of several courses so that
all the students from all the fields are included in the scheme:-
- B Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- and other degree/PG courses
Incentive scheme in Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana
As mentioned above, several incentives are provided to all the beneficiaries who enroll themselves in the Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State. The complete list of incentive amount that you will provide to all the beneficiaries is given below:-
- Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee for the students pursuing the following courses-
- The student will give Rs.20,000/- per annum.
- Students studying from Welfare Hostel will get exemption from mess fee.
- The monetary incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students
- 10,000 for ITI students
- 20,000 for Bachelor’s degree and other courses.
Benefits of the plan
The scheme has many benefits and one of the benefits that has caught the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state is the free education which will be provided to all the beneficiaries who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Given below. Also, Tuition Fee, Mess Fee, Hostel Fee will be waived from all those students who excel in studies as per their academics report, which will be provided by their hostel or their college itself. Also, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all the beneficiaries.
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to enroll yourself under Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If someone in the family is availing pension then he/she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- Students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- Students should take admission in the following institute-
- government or government aided
- Private colleges affiliated to State Universities/Boards.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Beneficiaries should have only less than 10 acres of wetland / less than 25 acres of agricultural land / or wetlands and less than 25 acres of agricultural land.
- Beneficiaries should not own any four wheeler (car, taxi, auto, etc.).
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme Required Documents
Following documents are required if you are applying for the scheme in Andhra Pradesh region:-
- residential proof
- aadhar card
- college admission certificate
- admission fee receipt
- income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- parent’s occupational certificate
- non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account statement
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
On 23 March 2020 Chief Secretary Satish Chandra, Higher Education Department Andhra Pradesh issued guidelines for the implementation of Jagannath Vidya Deevena. The guidelines issued by the department are as follows:
- Fees in colleges will be charged on the basis of notification issued by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission.
- No other fee should be charged from the students other than those decided by the government.
- Now the attendance of students, teaching and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhaar linked biometric attendance.
- Fee reimbursement will not be applicable if the student’s attendance is less than 75%.
- This scheme is not applicable to Deemed and Private Universities.
- This scheme is not applicable for students studying through distance education and correspondence courses
- This scheme is not applicable for management and student belonging to NRI quota.
All institutes and colleges are closed till 31st March 2020 due to Coronavirus. In the event of such a lockdown across the country, the state government has decided that the students who get lunch in school will be delivered to their homes. The state government of Andhra Pradesh also issued an order to the district education officers and concerned departments to make arrangements for rice, egg and groundnut chikkis to be distributed among the students. Village volunteers will distribute these food items among the children directly at their homes.
Process to apply for Jagannath Vidya Deevena Yojana
To apply for the scholarship scheme
, you need to follow the simple steps given below
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill all the necessary information in this form like details of village volunteer, details of head of family, bank account details of mother, details of verification etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that you have to submit this application form to the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply for Jagannath Vidya Deevene Yojana.
Jagannath Vidya Deevena Scheme Check List
want to see the list of beneficiaries included in Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana
, you can follow the steps given below:-
- After landing on the web page, click on the blue colored text to get the detailed report.
- Select your “District Name”
- Choose your location
- Choose Rural or Urban.
- Note down your secretariat code.
- To display the eligible list go to the webpage with the following
Know Your Secretariat
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to click on your district
- Now you have to select your circle
- A new page will open in front of you
- On this page you can see the information related to the Secretariat.
Secretariat Staff Mapping Procedure
- After that you have to select your district
- Now you have to select your circle
- As you select your circle, the required information will appear on your computer screen
Procedure to login to the portal
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you have to click on Login
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on login
- You can login to the portal by following this procedure
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information about Jagannath Vidya Deevena Yojana . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the concerned department by writing an email at [email protected].