MYSY Scholarship 2022 @mysy.guj.nic.in
Summary: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) is being run successfully under the Education Department of Gujarat State. To promote education through various scholarships for the students provided by the state as well as the central government. So that every student gets proper education. All those students who want to pursue higher education like diploma course, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course etc apply for MYSY Scholarship every year. The government spends 1000 crores every year on this scholarship scheme.
All Applicants Who Are Interested to Apply Online Then Download Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Process carefully. We will provide brief information about “MYSY Scholarship 2022” like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, application process and much more.
MYSY Scholarship 2022 – Overview
Brief Information: [Apply Online]
|scheme name||MYSY Scholarship (SHSCH)|
|launched by||gujarat government|
|beneficiaries||citizens of Gujarat|
|key benefits||monetary gain|
|Objective of the plan||to provide scholarship|
|under the scheme||State government|
|post category||plan / plan / plan|
MYSY Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
MYSY Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana) Scholarship has been started by the Gujarat State Government to promote higher education, under this scholarship scheme to complete the government higher education courses, diploma courses Provides financial assistance to the financially weak students. , Pharmacy courses, Engineering courses. Through this scheme, students will get tuition fees, hostel expenses and book expenses from the state government.
Who can take advantage of MYSY Scholarship Scheme
- Students who want to take admission in Diploma course through this scheme, they must have 80% or more marks in 10th or 12th class
- Students who are going to do engineering course also have 80% or more marks in class 12th
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed 600000/-
- Children of martyr jawan are also eligible for this scholarship program
Types of Scholarships Under MYSY Scholarship
There are three types of scholarships offered under MYSY scholarship which are as follows:-
- Tuition Fee Grant
- hostel grant
- Book / Equipment Grants
The details of the benefits of these scholarships are as follows:-
tuition fee grant
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||syllabus|
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional Undergraduate Courses (BE, BTech, BPHM, etc.)|
|10,000||Other Undergraduate Courses (B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc.)|
Note: Applicable for Self Finance courses. Amount of 50% of the annual tuition fee
|Suitable||Govt, GIA, SF|
|enter into||Admission should be in other taluka|
|Rs.1000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5000/-||engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture|
List of Eligible Courses Under MYSY Scholarship
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and surgery
- dental surgery
Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology
- industrial Engineering
- instrumentation control engineering
- Information and communications technology
- information technology
- Electrical engineering
- Electricals & Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- agricultural Engineering
- environmental engineering
- environmental science and engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- interior decoration
- physical treatment
- naturetherapy [y]
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Bachelor of arts
- social work
- Rural development
- political Science
- The Indian heritage
Bachelor of Commerce
- bussiness Administration
- computer application
- international trade
- marketing Management
- HRD Minister
Documents Required for MYSY Scholarship
Important documents to apply online :
- income certificate
- Adhaar Card
- self declaration form
- Certificate from the institute for new student
- Renewal Certificate from Institute
- Self Declaration for Non IT Returns
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Admit Card and Fee Receipt
- bank account proof
- Hostel Admit Card and Fee Receipt
- Affidavit (Non-Judicial Stamp Paper Rs.20)
- Recent passport size photograph
Renewal of MYSY Scholarship
- To renew the MYSY scholarship, the recipient must have secured at least 75 percent attendance at the end of the semester or year and at least 50 percent in the last final examination.
- If this eligibility requirement is not met, the recipient will not be able to renew his/her scholarship under the MYSY scholarship system.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
|syllabus||Percent||annual family income|
|Diploma Courses||Must have obtained 80% or above percentage in class 10th||Rs.600000 per year|
|Engineering and Pharmacy courses||Should have secured 80% or more percentile in class 12th||Rs.600000 per year|
|medical course||Should have security percentage or more in class 12th||Rs.600000 per year|
|Other courses like B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA, BBA etc.||Should have secured 80% or more percentile in class 12th||Rs.600000 per year|
Objectives of MYSY Scholarship 2022
The main objective of MYSY Scholarship Scheme is to financially help the students who are not able to finance their education due to low family income.
Features and Benefits of MYSY Scholarship
- Candidates belonging to Gujarat Medical Education Research Society and Dental course can get financial assistance of Rs.10 lakhs during their 5 years course.
- All categories of candidates will be given an age limit of 5 years in all government jobs.
- All those candidates who dream of appearing in the competitive exam will be given training from various training centres.
- The government will also give financial assurance of INR 1,200 per month for a period of 10 months to the candidates who belong to areas that do not have facilities for higher education or any government hostel.
- All those candidates who have passed class 10 and 12 with 80% marks and opted for further diploma courses will get financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per year or 50% of course fee.
- Under the MYSY scholarship scheme, the government will also provide free clothing, reading material, etc. to all the candidates.
MYSY Scholarship Online Registration Process
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, or MYSY Scholarship, is a scholarship program for Gujarati students who are financially disadvantaged. Every year, all the students who want to pursue higher education, such as diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy courses, medical courses, and so on, apply for MYSY Scholarship.
All eligible applicants who want to apply in this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow below steps to apply online application form:
Process to Apply Online MYSY Scholarship Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on MYSY Scholarship 2020-21 link .
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the details in the form
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Registration ID and Password will be sent to you on your registered email ID.
- Login to the website using the newly created Registration ID and Password.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Upload all supporting documents along with the application.
- Click on ‘Submit’
MYSY Scholarship Application Status
To check the status of the application one has to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here MYSY Scholarship official website
- Home page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the ‘ Student Status ‘ tab displayed on the dashboard .
- A status form is displayed
- Enter all the details like application type, class, subject stream, seat number and password
- Click on the button ‘Get Student Details’.
- The scholarship status of the applicants is displayed on the page.
MYSY Scholarship Renewal Process
Renewal of scholarship will be done through the following process:-
- Scholarship recipients must renew the scholarship every year to avail scholarship benefits throughout the course. The last date for submission of application is 28 February 2021.
- Renewal Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the final qualifying examination.
- He/she should have secured at least 75% attendance at the end of the previous semester/year.
- Applicant must visit MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He should click on the ‘Login/Register’ tab on the Dashboard.
- The applicant should find and click on the link ‘ Click here for renewal application ‘.
- Then the student should log in to the website by entering the login credentials.
- MYSY Scholarship Renewal Form is displayed and the applicant should fill all the updated details and ‘Submit’ the form to complete the renewal process.
- A printout of the submitted form should be taken for future reference.
forgot login password
- Open the official website of MYSY Scholarship .
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on Renewal Application option .
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on Forget Password option
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on reset password option.
- A page will open where you will have to enter your new password.
- In this way you can recover your password.
Renewal Application for Delayed Students
- Select your Board/University, Stream, Passing Year, Admission Year
- Enter your seat enrollment number and password.
- Now click on login option.
- You will be logged in successfully.
- If you are not already registered please register as new.
- After that to fill the application form.
- Provide all the required details.
- Click on submit option.
link aadhar with bank details
If your Aadhaar is not linked with your bank account, the scholarship amount will not be transferred until your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar number. So, if you are not getting the scholarship amount, please get your Aadhar card linked with the bank account.
check aadhar bank linking status
To do this, follow the procedure given here:
- Open the official website of UIDAI .
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now from the homepage, under Aadhaar Services, you have to click on the Check Aadhaar Bank Linking Status option.
- After this a new page will open on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID and Security Code.
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile.
- Aadhar Bank Linking Status will open on the screen.
Helpline number and contact address
- Helpline Number: 079-26566000,7043333181 (between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Email ID: [email protected]
|Starting date to apply online||19 October 2020|
|Last date to apply online||19 October 2020|
|Renewal start date||12 October 2020|
|Last date for renewal||31 December 2020|
some important downloads
|list of document formats||Click here|
|Important Instructions for Aadhar Linking||Click here|
|List of resolutions of Education Department for Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana||Click here|
|List of Help Centers||Click here|
|Instructions to return help to students||Click here|
|list of departments||Click here|
|Guidelines for Technical Students||Click here|
|Important instructions for universities and colleges regarding MYSY and other scholarships||Click here|
|MYSY GR for Corona Warriors||Click here|
|Format of various income tax return forms||Click here|
|instructions for students||Click here|
|Important instructions for pending documents students||Click here|