Short Info: [Apply Online] AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Scheme to Full Time GATE/GPAT Qualified Students – All India Council for Technical Education PG Program Scholarship Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.aicte-india.org . AICTE PG Scholarship Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Eligibility, Benefits.
|Short Scholarship Description:|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Scholarship Benefits||Providing Rs 12400|
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: AICTE PG Scholarship List, Status News Update
|Latest News Updates:|
|The registration process for the All India Council for Technical Education PG Program Scholarship will continue till February 28. The official portal for scholarship can still apply at https://www.aicte-india.org/.|
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Apply Online @ www.aicte-india.org
Summary: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has invited online applications for the Post Graduate Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21 on its official website. Candidates who qualify GATE or GPAT exam and possess Master of Engineering (ME), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Architecture (MAch) and Master of Pharmacy (MPharma)) are full time scholars in institutes or universities approved by AICTE .
Candidates have to fill the application form available on the student portal of the university. AICTE PG Scholarships are offered to the meritorious students for their performance. The officials will verify the details submitted by the students and a unique ID will be generated.
All Applicants Who Are Interested to Apply Online Then Download Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Process carefully. We will provide brief information about “AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 ” like scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, scholarship highlights, application status, application process and much more.
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|in language||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|launched by||AICTE PG|
|key benefits||Providing Rs 12400|
|Scholarship Purpose||provide scholarships to students|
|scholarship under||State government|
|post category||Scholarship/ Yojana/ Scheme|
|Starting date to apply online||–|
|Last date to apply online||28 February 2021|
|Last date for verification of applications||15 March 2021|
|Online Application||Registration | log in|
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022||Official website|
AICTE PG Scholarship Online Registration Process
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will end the registration for PG Scholarship 2022 on February 28. Eligible candidates can apply through official website aicte-india.org. Candidates from AICTE approved institutions who have a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) score are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme.
All eligible applicants who want to apply in this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow below steps to apply online application form:
Process to Apply Online AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the official website of AICTE PG Scholarship Portal i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
Step 2- Click on the section ‘ PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT) ‘ on the homepage .
Step 3 – The system will redirect the candidates to the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme page.
Step 4 – They can now click on the option ‘ Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT) ‘.
Step 3- Application form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – Candidate should click on the tab ‘Click here to proceed to Gate/Gap Scholarship Student ID Verification Tab’ at the bottom of the page.
Step 6 – Candidates should complete the AICTE Scholarship login by providing their Student ID and Permanent ID of the Institute. They should enter these details and click on ‘Validate’.
general instructions for students
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Candidates seeking admission in part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate’s name should be same
- Joint accounts are not allowed for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- The student should have a normal savings account with the bank. (minor/no frills account will be accepted)
- GATE candidates seeking admission in Engineering and Architecture program and GPAT candidates seeking admission in Pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Admission will not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship before or after the validity of GATE/GPAT
- Creamy Layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped who do not have authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- GATE/GPAT scholarship will be awarded from the date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) till the date of completion of the course/submission of thesis.
- The GATE / GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till the completion of the course / thesis submission date whichever is earlier.
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scholarship
|IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO APPLY ONLINE|
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE has released GATE Scholarship 2021 for M.Tech/ME/M.Arch students for the current academic year 2021-22. All those students who have secured admission in institutes affiliated to AICTE in the current academic year, 2021-22 and having a valid GATE score at the time of admission will be eligible for GATE PG scholarship as announced on aicte-india.org Has been done. ,
The total duration of the scholarship is 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes to the date of completion of classes whichever is earlier.
AICTE PG scholarship is open to students pursuing their Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs in AICTE approved programs or institutions with valid GATE or GPAT scores. Selected people will receive a monthly amount of Rs 12,400 for a maximum period of two years or for the entire duration of the course.
Full-time students who have enrolled in one of the following AICTE approved courses on the basis of their GATE/GPAT syllabus are eligible to apply:
Master of Engineering [ME] Master of Technology [M.Tech] Master of Architecture [M.Arch] Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]
The following amount of scholarship will be provided to the beneficiaries:-
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process
There are several processes involved in the selection of candidates for AICTE PG Scholarship. They are selected on the basis of their GATE/GPAT score. The steps involved in the selection process are as follows:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of valid GATE/GPAT score.
- The institute will shortlist the applicants on the basis of their test scores and documents verification.
Note: Institutes will take the final decision and maintain a record for all applicants.
- After verification, the institute will send the selection application to the PFMS portal to generate the beneficiary code.
- After generating the beneficiary code of the PFMS portal, the institutes will forward the attendance record of the students.
Note: Candidates will receive the scholarship amount only for the months when the institute pushes the attendance.
- The council will transfer the AICTE PG scholarship disbursement to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Objectives of AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
|Objective of the plan|
|All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers AICTE Scholarship for PG students. The aim of the scholarship is to develop the quality of postgraduate technical education provided in India. Selected scholars will receive a stipend every month through the AICTE PG Scholarship Program.|
Key Benefits and Key Features of the Scholarship
|Beneficiary Benefits and Features|
|Helpline number and contact address|
|For any information related to scholarship you can contact AICTE on AICTE helpline number 011-26131576-78,80. Apart from this, you can also contact us through email at [email protected]|